Monday, 26 May 2008

Ford Madox Brown paintings

Ford Madox Brown paintings
Federico Andreotti paintings
Fra Angelico paintings
Frederic Edwin Church paintings
No, but Clara will be so delighted when I take her the kittens."
The old man wished now to go downstairs, but Heidi did not know how to tear herself away from the amusing spectacle.
"If I could just take one or two away with me! one for myself and one for Clara, may I?"
"Well, wait a moment," said the man, and he drew the cat cautiously away into his room, and leaving her by a bowl of food came out again and shut the door. "Now take two of them."
Heidi's eyes shone with delight. She picked up a white kitten and another striped white and yellow, and put one in the right, the other in the left pocket. Then she went downstairs. The boy was still sitting outside on the steps, and as the old man shut the door of the church behind them, she said, "Which is our way to Herr Sesemann's house?"

No comments: