Saturday, 14 June 2008

childe hassam At the Piano painting

childe hassam At the Piano painting
Avtandil The Grand Opera painting
from Pisa, and is here at the door to speak with him.
Pedant
Thou liest: his father is come from Padua and herelooking out at the window.
VINCENTIO
Art thou his father?
Pedant
Ay, sir; so his mother says, if I may believe her.
PETRUCHIO
[To VINCENTIO]Why, how now, gentleman! why, thisis flat knavery, to take upon you another man's name.
Pedant
Lay hands on the villain: I believe a' means tocozen somebody in this city under my countenance.
[Re-enter BIONDELLO]
BIONDELLO
I have seen them in the church together: God send'em good shipping! But who is here? mine oldmaster Vincentio! now we are undone and brought to nothing.
VINCENTIO
[Seeing BIONDELLO]Come hither, crack-hemp.
BIONDELLO
Hope I may choose, sir.

No comments: