Tuesday, 3 June 2008

oil painting reproduction

oil painting reproduction
mark rothko paintings
Old Master Oil Paintings
Nude Oil Paintings
What others? I don't profess to be different from my kind. I'm consumed by the same wants and the same longings.''
She glanced at him with a kind of terror, and he saw a faint colour steal into her cheeks.
``Shall I -- once come to you; and then go home?'' she suddenly hazarded in a low clear voice.
The blood rushed to the young man's forehead. ``Dearest!'' he said, without moving. It seemed as if he held his heart in his hands, like a full cup that the least motion might overbrim.
Then her last phrase struck his ear and his face clouded. ``Go home? What do you mean by going home?''
``Home to my husband.''
``And you expect me to say yes to that?''
She raised her troubled eyes to his. ``What else is there? I can't stay here and lie to the people who've been good to me.''
``But that's the very reason why I ask you to come away!''
``And destroy their lives, when they've helped me to remake mine?''

No comments: