Monday, 7 July 2008

Gustav Klimt two girls with an oleander painting

Gustav Klimt two girls with an oleander painting
Pino Purity painting
man in Bolingbroke who lisps and always testifies in prayer-meeting. He says, 'If you can't thine like an electric thtar thine like a candlethtick.' I'll be Jo's little candlestick."
"Phil, you're incorrigible. Well, I love you so much that I can't make nice, light, congratulatory little speeches. But I'm heart-glad of your happiness."
"I know. Those big gray eyes of yours are brimming over with real friendship, Anne. Some day I'll look the same way at you. You're going to marry Roy, aren't you, Anne?"
"My dear Philippa, did you ever hear of the famous Betty Baxter, who `refused a man before he'd axed her'? I am not going to emulate that celebrated lady by either refusing or accepting any one before he `axes' me."
"All Redmond knows that Roy is crazy about you," said Phil candidly." And you DO love him, don't you, Anne?"

No comments: