Monday, 21 July 2008

Music painting

Music painting
Nude painting
French superstar Zinedine Zidane one of the world's highest paid soccer players was appointed goodwill ambassador for the United Nations Development Program Monday, with the aim of cutting poverty."I've known hard times, too," said Zidane, who had a modest, often difficult, upbringing. "I know what (poverty) is. I, too, lived in difficult places where we didn't have everything. And today I want to help."I will push myself to work hard, to make sure I'm present and to do some good with my image and what I represent."Nearly one in five people some 1.2 billion men, women and children lives in extreme poverty, subsisting on less than a dollar a day, according to UNDP. Half the world struggles on less than two dollars a day.

No comments: