Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Steve Hanks Casting Her Shadows painting

Steve Hanks Casting Her Shadows painting
Andrew Atroshenko The Passion of Music painting
Rosner and its electronics partner, German computer chip maker Infineon Technologies AG, said the limited-edition garment is "geared toward technologically progressive, fashion-conscious men." Priced at 599 euros ($725), it will be available through the Rosner web site starting in August for delivery in February. Armstrong's victories and his inspiring comeback from cancer have drawn new fans to a race that has been won five times by four other riders. His professionalism, attention to detail, grueling training regimens and tactics have raised the bar for other riders hoping to win the three-week cycling marathon. "He's changed the Tour forever," said fellow American rider Bobby Julich. "He has set the blueprint for success, and he deserves all the success that he is getting." Armstrong still hasn't decided whether he will back next year to compete in the race he loves above all others, for which he trains relentlessly, leaving his three children in Texas, with former wife Kristin."I don't know what I'll do next summer. I suspect I'll be here. It's too big of a race. My only hesitance is I think the people and the event perhaps need a change, new faces, a new winner," he said. "If I'm here, I race to win."

No comments: