Friday, 22 August 2008

Vincent van Gogh Starry Night over the Rhone painting

Vincent van Gogh Starry Night over the Rhone paintingVincent van Gogh Irises paintingWassily Kandinsky Farbstudie Quadrate painting
out penultimately, I did her upon each blast a grievous harm.Tekiah. Teruah. Tekiah.
I woke -- and jerked from a squealing creature at my chest! A kid (as sometimes happened) had curled against me while I slept; I'd rolled upon her accidentally and, I now realized, squeezed her in my arms as well. There was commotion in the stalls; it seemed her outcries had roused the herd. I sat up sweating and was dismayed to find myself not only ejaculated but observed: Max sat by the pen-gate, his head a-bob in reflected moonlight.
"You were dreaming," he said calmly. "Nothing to worry about. It wasn't Becky's Pride Sue."
I lay down dazed and soon reslept. When I woke in the morning the episode burst to mind at once: for an instant I imagined that Max at the pen-gate was a part of the dream; then the pinch of dried lust on my thigh told me, heart-sinking, he was not. I heard him now directing G. Herrold in the chores, and lay for some minutes awed by memory, by the spectacle of my soul laid out to view.
That morning Max was solicitous, even one would have supposed

No comments: