Sunday, 14 September 2008

Wassily Kandinsky Wassily Kandinsky Dominant Curve painting

Wassily Kandinsky Wassily Kandinsky Dominant Curve paintingWassily Kandinsky Wassily Kandinsky Several Circles paintingWassily Kandinsky Yellow Red Blue painting
"Stop the cycle," he squawked like a parrot. "Stop the cycle." His grip on the handlebar was fixed now as his expression; the Mall-street fetched us straight over a curbstone, across Tower Hall Plaza, through clusters of alarmed undergraduates, and into a yew-hedge flanking the entrance, where we came to rest. The engine stalled.
"Yes, well," Mother remarked. The driver sat erect and beaming as ever, though yew-twigs pressed against his face, even into his mouth.
"Thtop the thycle," he repeated. I helped Mother out and left him to iterate his message to the gathering crowd -- the sight of which, understandably, caused a small shudder in me.
In the Library things were more calm: I composed my wits and reviewed the situation. That My Ladyship and I had exchanged roles in the Treatment Room -- she the Tutor, I the Tutee -- was not displeasing. But her final behavior mystified me, and behind the turmoil of my heart stood a stiller but impenetrabler mystery, that I had felt briefly in my

No comments: