Sunday, 5 October 2008

George Frederick Watts The Spirit of Christianity painting

George Frederick Watts The Spirit of Christianity paintingGeorge Frederick Watts The Recording Angel paintingGeorge Frederick Watts The Denunciation of Adam and Eve painting
heavy swell’, he said, ‘for the enjoyment of the passengers. There’s not many breakfasts wanted this morning.’ I looked in at my wife, found her sleeping, and closed the door between us; then I ate salmon kedgeree and cold Bradenham ham and telephoned for a barber to come and shave me.
‘There’s a lot of stuff in the sitting-room for the lady,’ said the steward; ‘shall I leave it for the time?’
I went to see. There was a second delivery of cellophane parcels from the shops on board, some ordered by radio from friends in New York whose secretaries had failed to remind them of our departure in time, some by our guests as they left the cocktail party. It was no day for flower vases; I told him to leave them on the floor and then, struck by the thought, removed the card

No comments: