Thursday, 27 November 2008

Felisky Lake Orta Italy

Felisky Lake Orta ItalyFelisky House Near CahorsFelisky Gazebo Among The RosesFelisky Garden Gate On Mission Carmel
think he was playing the hero? He was saving his neck and his friends' too! You're not going to – I won't let you – "

"Let me? Let me?"

Lily's bright green eyes were slits. Snape backtracked at once.
   Harry doubted that Snape had even heard her strictures on Mulciber and Avery. The moment she had insulted James Po
   "I didn't m ean – I just don't want to see you made a fool of – He fancies you, James Potter fancies you!" The words seemed wrenched from him against his will. "And he's not…everyone thinks…big Quidditch hero – " Snape's bitterness and dislike were rendering him incoherent, and Lily's eyebrows were traveling farther and farther up her forehead.

   "I know James Potter's an arrogant toerag," she said, cutting across Snape. "I don't need you to tell me that. But Mulciber's and . I don't understand how you can be friends with them."

No comments: