Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Gockel Strolling I

Gockel Strolling IGockel Striped FishGockel Streets of Morocco IIGockel Stars & Stripes II
Yeah," said Harry. "But I don't understand. How did you get here? How did you find us?"

   "Long story," said Ron. "I've been looking for you for hours, it's a big forest, isn't it? And I was just thinking I'd have to go kip under a tree and wait for morning when I saw that dear coming and you following."
 "I did think I saw something move over there, but I was running to the pool at the time, because you'd gone in and you hadn't come up, so I wasn't going to make a detour to -- hey!"    Harry was already hurrying to the place that Ron had indicated. The two oaks grew close together; there was a gap of only a few inches between
"You didn't see anyone else?"

"No," said Ron. "I --"

But he hesitated, glancing at two trees growing close together some yards away.

  

No comments: