Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Edward Hopper Western Motel painting

Edward Hopper Western Motel paintingEdgar Degas Dancers in Pink paintingFrederic Edwin Church Cotopaxi painting
high.”“I guess I understand that. You’re like a director who doesn’t get final cut of the film.”“I’m not even a director. Think of me as just another studio executive who gives notes for suggested revisions of the script.”“The kind of notes that always make screenwriters so pissy and turn them into drunks. They’ll bore your butt off talking about that, like a ten-year-old kid could care, like anyone could care.”“The not.”“I guess I can try.”“I guess you better. What’ve you done with the photo I gave you?”“The pretty lady with the nice smile? She’s folded in my back pocket.”“It won’t be any good to you there.”“What do you expect me to do with it?”“Think. Use your brain, Aelfric. Even in your family, that’s possible. Think.difference,” said the maybe-angel, “is that my notes are always well intended—and based on a vision of the future that may be too true.”Fric thought about all this for a moment as he pulled the chair out from the kneehole of the desk. Sitting down, he said, “Wow. Being a guardian angel must be frustrating.”[310] “You can’t begin to It’s called free will. You’ve got it. Everyone here has it. And in the end, I can’t act for you. That’s what you’re here to do ... to make choices, right or wrong, to be wise or not, to be courageous or

No comments: