Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Edward Hopper Second Story Sunlight

Edward Hopper Second Story SunlightEdward Hopper Route 6 EasthamEdward Hopper Queensborough BridgeEdward Hopper House by the RailroadAmedeo Modigliani the Seated Nude
Silverfish looked surprised. ‘Oh, you’ll be OK,’ he said. ‘It’s very hard to be bad at acting in moving pictures.’
He fumbled in his pocket and pulled out a dollar coin.
‘Here,’ he Silverfish’s face broke into a relieved grin.
‘Oh, that,’ he said. ‘That’s just the magic of Holy Wood. Not wizard’s magic,’ he added hastily, ‘which is all superstition and mumbo-jumbo. No. This is magic for ordinary people. Your mind is fizzing with all the possibilities. I know mine was,’ he added. . ‘Yes,’ said Victor uncertainly. ‘But how does it work?’
Silverfish’s face lit up. said, ‘go and get something to eat.’ He looked Victor up and down. ‘Are you waiting for something?’ he said. ‘Well,’ said Victor, ‘I was hoping you could tell me what’s going on.’ ‘How do you mean?’ ‘A couple of nights ago I watched your, your click,’ he felt slightly proud of remembering the term, ‘back in the city and suddenly I wanted to be here more than anything else. I’ve never really wanted anything in my life before!’

No comments: